By day, you can find me in a high school classroom, teaching English and AVID.
By night, I work as a freelance jack-of-all-trades, helping businesses come up with social media marketing strategies, writing copy, publishing freelance articles, helping people revamp their resumes, and writing and editing a variety of eBooks and other publications.
Recent projects include:
- Working as a marketing and sales assistant for Sway Group, LLC and helping connect brands and bloggers, as well as assisting with proposals and special projects.
- Writing sassy copy for a local daily deals site, as well as coordinating images for daily posts, building relationships with clients and assisting with customer service, as well as managing the social media strategy, and overseeing the program as a whole.
- Creating content for local sites such as CBS Local and MetroEdge, as well as national sites like WeLoveDates.com
- Writing and editing and eBook designed to help a brand new Facebook user get established on the site.
- Helping local businesses develop a successful blogger outreach program, as well as refining their marketing strategy.
- Reviewing iPhone apps for a well-known app reviewing site as well as blogging about the use of technology in educational settings.
- Working with well-respected brands and creating content related to said brands.
- Guest posting about everything from getting along with your child’s teacher to feeling beautiful for well-read blogs and websites.
My dream clients would include yoga studios, music events, education-themed businesses and local Sacramento businesses,
If you are looking for copywriting, content creation, social media management or blog help, I’m your girl! I love working with clients to inject awesome into their current work, or to start from scratch! Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org