Happy Friday, friends! I’m super glad that it’s the weekend, despite a pretty mellow week. I really didn’t do much this week beyond a lot of yoga. It was a great way to transition back into teaching.
On to the links!
- “Avoiding conclusions can be a monumental act of love.” — Curatives for judgment: please read before you interact with other humans. Read this, seriously.
- Curried cauliflower soup, aka what I’ve been eating for lunch every day this week.
- My girl Sarah Von Bargen gives us some real talk about boundaries: when no is better than yes.
- Are you reading Not Without Salt? You should be. Her food writing is great, but I love when she writes about dating her husband.
Three ways to transform anxiety into positive energy. Really great tips!
- The difference between goals and to-do list items. Great advice here!
- I loved reading about my friend Sizzle’s post about female musicians who’ve influenced her. Makes me want to do my own list!
- I’m trying to make smoothies a part of my life again, and I loved this one from Lululemon’s blog. It has coffee in it! Multitasking!
- If anyone could get me to order alfalfa, barley and wheatgrass powder PLUS a bag of maca powder, it’d be Joy The Baker. And she did just that with this smoothie recipe.
- Tamar Adler redefines comfort food in this Yoga Journal article.
- My friend Amber is one of the best, most wonderful people I’m blessed to know, and this post, about her father’s death and the beauty she discovered last year, is an example of why. Get tissues.
What are you doing this weekend? I’m hosting some girlfriends for brunch tomorrow morning and am really excited to see them! On Sunday, I’m planning on doing a little shopping with my mom. Should be an awesome weekend!
See you Monday!