Happy Friday, friends! I hope you’ve had a good week. I’ve enjoyed my time off from work, and I’m kind of dreading going back to work on Monday, sadly. Ugh. Hopefully, it’ll be a good start to the second half of the school year. I’m ending my winter break on a high note by heading to Los Angeles today to spend my weekend with friends. Hooray!
I’ve been away from the Internet a lot this week, but here are the best things I found:
- Why you won’t be the person you expect to be.
For post Whole30, obvs. PS I MISS CARBS.
- I’m doing yoga every day this year.
- Inmates find health and solace in yoga
- Can’t wait to make this honey mustard, brocoli and apple salad.
- Setting pretty goals!
- Thoughts from a yogi: why I keep showing up.
- Clean and clear — thoughts on putting things in order during the new year.
- Chopped salad with quinoa, sweet potatoes and apples. Thinking about making this ASAP sans quinoa.
- Sweet & sour greens. YES. I’m so into juice these days!
I wish you a wonderful first weekend of 2013, my friends!