Happy Friday! It’s my favorite kind of Friday — the Friday before a BREAK from teaching! It’s second only to the best Friday of the entire year: the Friday before summer vacation. I am super stoked to have some time away to catch up on grad school work and practice yoga like a mad woman.
Let’s look at some internet awesome this week:
- My friend Joy threw a cat party with yarn catnip toys and I’m for sure planning on making my cat, Harry, some for his birthday next month. You don’t celebrate your cat’s birthday? Whatever.
- My friend Sarah’s girlfriend helped launch this amazing campaign with Oxfam: Behind The Brands. Incredible, thought provoking work.
- Loved my friend Nicole’s post about how it’s okay to not be okay. Real talk.
- I’m nothing, yet I’m all I can think about.
- Thoughts on community online.
- Really good thoughts about judging and being judged.
- Delightfully Tacky: my new blog obsession. She has the cutest style and hair!
- How to stop sabotaging your own life.
What are you doing this weekend? Andrew and I are heading to do some hiking in Stinson Beach/Muir Woods and hanging out with my family. I’m super excited to get outside and spend time near the ocean. It always clears my head.
Have a fabulous weekend!