New favorite necklace + favorite tattoo
Happy Friday! Today doesn’t feel like Friday for some reason. I woke up and thought it was Tuesday…but yesterday, I thought it was Friday all day long. Nevertheless, it is Friday, and for that, I am thankful.
Let’s dive right into some Internet awesome:
- Forgetting, and then remembering, what’s important — a gorgeous post from Pink of Perfection. I really related to what she was saying in here.
- Loved this piece about simple living. “It’s not a backwards race to see who can live with the least amount of stuff.”
- 19 things to do with coconut oil. WHOA.
- Gluten Free Girl once again blew me away with her post about why she’s so happy now. Beautiful, important writing.
- I’m really enjoying the Minimalist Baker website these days. Tons of vegan recipes and gorgeous, simple food photography. I’m obsessed.
- A local reverend came and spoke to my yoga teacher training class. I was initially really resistant, but instead, it was healing and inspiring. You can see his teaching from my studio (see if you can spot me asking a question!) and others as well.
- In Defense Of The Happy Girl
- I really want to make these brownie cakes. They’re vegan!
- A touching story about finding a baby and making a life.
What are you up to this weekend? I have yoga teacher training again! Hooray! I hope you have a fantastic weekend. See you Monday!