Happy Friday, friends! I hope you had a great week. I did! Lots of fun and exciting things happened. It was lovely.
Man, the Internet did not disappoint this week. Here are my favorite reads from this week:
- My favorite meditation teacher, Tara Brach, released a new book this week (it’s the next thing I plan to read) and she was interviewed on Elephant Journal.
- How to deal with loneliness. This specifically deals with divorce, but I think the advice stands in for just about any tough situation. Great post.
- This made me cry a lot: You Are Going To Die.
- I think Gluten Free Girl consistently puts out some of the most genuine and beautiful writing online. I loved this post, The Book Of Love.
- Pretty sure Andrew and I are going to check out Stinson Beach for a weekend away thanks to this post.
- One of my new-to-me favorite blogs, How Sweet Eats, linked to Oh Ladycakes this week. I’m really impressed by her lovely photos.
- I’m currently sort of obsessed with Tamar Adler and I liked what she, and several other authors had to say, about making your own broth. As a soup addict, I’m pretty sure making my own stock should be something I’m into.
- Why being mundane is a good thing. Pretty sure I’m FANTASTIC if being boring is a good thing, because my life is so boring these days! Boring in a good way, obviously.
- Oooh, I loved this post about Sarah’s Danish dreams and the concept of hygge. My family is Danish and I’m dying to visit and learn more about this.
What are you doing this weekend? I’ll be spending my weekend in yoga teacher training. I’m excited! That’s…all I’m doing. I hope your weekend is wonderful, friends! See you Monday!