Stripes, a big bag and coffee…these are all good things in my world.
Happy Friday! I am SO GLAD to see a three-day weekend. This week has been rough! I need a break, and I’m looking forward to sleeping and not working and seeing friends and family.
Here are a few of the awesome things I read online this week:
- Joy posted a great round-up on juicing. I’m excited about trying a few new things.
- Do you worship the “it girl”? Great post. Lots to think about here.
- How to lose weight without losing your mind.
- My friend Sarah wrote about finding wisdom anywhere. I think it’s the best thing I’ve read this week.
- Pretty sure these No-Bake Double Chocolate Peanut Butter bites are the first thing I’m making after Whole30.
- Currently reading this book.
- Three ways to boost your confidence beyond the yoga mat.
- Loved Elise’s thoughts on daily yoga. I’m finding her Instagram stream inspiring as well, and it’s encouraged me to find creative ways to showcase my own daily yoga practice as I document my own year of yoga.
- I think I found my newest spring shoes. How cute are these with jeans and a striped shirt?
What are you doing this weekend? I’m going to make a ton of healthy food, take naps, do yoga and see people I love. That’s it. No work allowed!
Happy weekend, friends!