It’s been awhile since I’ve shared a bunch of links, but since I found such great stuff this week, it only feels appropriate. Let’s go!
- DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. I feel so lucky to call Nicole my friend. Girl knows what’s up.
- Tracy made this coconut almond caramel corn and it’s all I can think about.
- Healthy vegetarian fare I’m excited about: spring vegetable potstickers, healthier falafel, and tofu lentil salad.
- Thoughts on wine, wonder and worth. A great read, truly.
- This guy quit the Internet for a year. If you haven’t read this yet (it’s been linked all over my FB, Twitter, etc.) you should read it!
- At Big Traveling Potluck last weekend, one of the founders of Live FashionABLE spoke about their mission and shared how they’re creating sustainable businesses for African women. It was inspiring and awesome. I’d highly suggest purchasing one of their scarves — such an incredible mission!
- On a serious topic I’ve had on my mind lately, this article about the rising rate of suicide in the US made me so sad. As someone who’s been personally affected by suicide, a gentle reminder that you’re never alone. Organizations like the National Suicide Prevention Line and To Write Love On Her Arms are always available. Ask for help. It’s never too late.
- Frivolity, delight, doing and a shot of happiness — just read everything Sarah writes, okay?
What are you doing this weekend? I’m doing yoga with a friend and then hanging out with some yoga ladies tonight (wine and snacks!), going to a cupcake and cocktail competition tomorrow (awesome) and then every other waking moment will be spent grading papers, finishing my grad school work, doing laundry and generally getting my life together. The end of the term is nigh and to say I’m stressed is putting it lightly. Ideally, I’ll make time to shoot a recipe, but will it happen? ONLY TIME WILL TELL.
Have a fantastic weekend, friends! Wishing you tons of sunshine and fun times with those you love.